Connecting with phone client

Nov 14, 2007 at 1:17 PM
Curious - am I doing something wrong. Running Vista/ActiveSync and never get past this point. Am also looking for ideas on other ways to get messages from sms into db if this ends up not working out.
Feb 18, 2008 at 11:01 PM
I saw the same issue. You need to install "Windows Mobile Device Center" from www.microsoft.com/windowsmobile. This will fix the problem.

kpcrash911 wrote:
Curious - am I doing something wrong. Running Vista/ActiveSync and never get past this point. Am also looking for ideas on other ways to get messages from sms into db if this ends up not working out.

Feb 20, 2008 at 3:48 PM
Hi Mi10,
Is there way you can test the hello world example code with the Smartphone 5 emulator. I was able to connected the smartphone with the SMS Server Agent. And on the bottom right of the SMS Server Agent said "Conncting with phone Client". What is that mean is it something wrong? And if I have the actual phone would it work even those it dispaly the same message "Connecting with phone Client".

Thanks in advance,
George

mi10 wrote:
I saw the same issue. You need to install "Windows Mobile Device Center" from www.microsoft.com/windowsmobile. This will fix the problem.

kpcrash911 wrote: