number masking

Feb 9, 2008 at 6:05 AM
How can I mask when sms being sent out to show a particular number, or for instance my name?

Much appreciated your help.
acnu
Mar 31, 2008 at 11:12 AM
Have you found a solution to masking the senders number?

Regards,
Paul
Apr 19, 2008 at 6:49 AM
Not really Paul. Do you have one?

acnu
Apr 28, 2008 at 10:20 AM
No I haven't found out how to do this yet Acnu. I've not managed to get my hands on the source code yet for this project so it's proving rather difficult. Looks like I'll have to create my own Server/Client interface from scratch that will allow me to communicate with my device.

I will let you know if I can find a solution tho.

Regards,
Paul

acnu wrote:
Not really Paul. Do you have one?

acnu

Apr 28, 2008 at 2:30 PM
Hi Paul

I am happy to share some work load with you if you interested? let me know.

And ... why you username is pfarnham? do you live/work in Farnham? I work in Guildford.

Regards
Acnu
Apr 29, 2008 at 9:45 AM
Hi Acnu,

My Surname is Farnham, I live/work in Peterborough but I was born in Kingston Upon Thames which is not that far from Guildford really.

I'd be more then happy to share some work load with you. I wasn't really looking forward to doing all the coding myself, hence the reason why I was looking at using this SMS Toolkit.

Kind Regards,
Paul

acnu wrote:
Hi Paul

I am happy to share some work load with you if you interested? let me know.

And ... why you username is pfarnham? do you live/work in Farnham? I work in Guildford.

Regards
Acnu

Apr 29, 2008 at 11:45 AM
Thanks

you can drop me email to acnu at hotmail.

Acnu
Coordinator
May 22, 2008 at 11:21 AM
Dear Acnu/pfarnham

Sorry for the delay in response. The number masking is not allowed. The Toolkit works via GSM Sim card, so the senders information is always provided by the service provider. Please mail me at vibhoregoyal at gmail in case you have any doubt or want to discuss any queries!

Vibhore
Jan 15, 2009 at 7:38 PM
Hi Paul

Do you have any progress?

Let me know please.

acnu